Business Development Executive
If you have proven experience in a business develoment role and looking to apply your skills in an Award Winning, fast growing fit-out company with a client base including Domino’s Pizza, Rolls-Royce, Kettle Chips and Rowse Honey, then we have the position for you.
As Business Development Executive you will connect and build relationships with a vast range of clients from local businesses to multi-national brands, generating appointments and quoting opportunities for our fit-out company SEC Interiors. This is very much an autonomous role where you’ll need to be smart about lead generation, finding opportunities up to and in excess of £500,000.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme but you will work with a motivated and like-minded team of individuals that have helped SEC Interiors grow to become one of the regions leading and award winning commercial interior fit-out providers, with a group turnover in excess of £6,000,000.
This is an amazing opportuntiy for someone with the right experience to join a reputable company that rewards its employees with great incentives and support!
- To conduct quality prospecting calls on a daily basis with a smart, focused approach to a wide range of clientele
- Follow up warm leads, as well as call and research prospective new clients
- Engage with prospects via multiple channels including telephone, email and social media
- Have the autonomy to work towards an overall opportunity target
- Arrange appointments for our Project Directors and Sales Director
- Future opportunities to meet and network externally with industry associates
- You will have previous B2B business development experience
- Ideally have worked in the fit-out, construction or real estate industry, although not essential
- Excellent communication skills being able to adapt and tailor your approach to a wide range of clients
- Be highly target driven, with a passion to exceed client’s expectations
- Have a self motivated personality with a pro-active, professional and passionate approach to work
- Intermediate PC skills including experience with CRM systems
The role benefits from competitive salary, uncapped commission scheme, contributions-based company pension scheme, up to 24 days holiday per annum and excellet career prospects.
Interested to join our team? Please upload your CV and let us know why you think you're suited to the role.
Strictly no agencies, thank you.